The Spectrally Selective film is the High-End Latest Technology Product from window film manufacturers
The latest trend in the world of window tint is the Infra Red reduction spectrally selective film, a little more about this below.
We see a real need in providing a reduction to the cost of living ie energy bills for the client. Suntek, Hanita and ASWF are offering the best return on investment with these high tech window films with other manufacturers getting left behind.
Moving forward as an example of our products affordability, we can supply and install this latest spectrally selective film to two seperate bedroom windows approximately 1.2 mtrs x 2 mtrs each for around $250.
Its strengths as a window film are its ability to offer better Solar Energy Reductions and higher infra red heat reduction, much better longevity and enjoying a Manufacturer Backed Lifetime Warranty when purchased through us. These window films offer a robust composition designed for the Aussie climate and can be cleaned with any house hold glass cleaner which is a testament to their strength and integrity. Also offering some heat retention internally for year round performance at about 40 % of the installation price of other infra red films on offer else where.
Benefits and features of our Spectrally Selective Window Films include:
- Most advanced solar performance, including high infrared, heat and UV rejection
- Barely visible, elegant in appearance
- Non-corrosive, all-metal raw materials that eliminate the need for edge sealing
- The Lowest interior and exterior reflectivity, the view of the outside is unaltered
- Available for both external and internal installations
- Sydney Tint Solutions Exclusive Manufacturer Backed Lifetime Warranty
Call our Sydney Office for our outstanding prices on these latest technology spectrally selective window films which offer far better heat reduction figures than the over priced under delivering spectrally selective “low E glass” option. Sydney Office: 02 9541 2723 Mobile: 0414 157 738