Today, Frosted Window Film is used in residential as well as commercial applications; many are also available in graphic designs and this significantly improves the appearance of the glass. This type of film is very attractive and there are a number of reasons why people opt for it:
- Keeps out UV Rays and Excess Light– When you opt for Frosted Window Tinting, it deters excessive light and heat from filtering into the interior spaces of your home. In addition, it also reduces the level of infrared and ultraviolet light that passes through the glass. When you opt for a high quality film, almost 90% of the harmful Ultra Violet rays are prevented from entering the internal spaces in your home or office, which damage your carpets, furniture and curtains etc.
- Privacy– Most modern structures have a lot of glass, which adds elegance to the structure, but it also results in lack of privacy. You can easily use Frosted Window Film on French doors as well as bathroom doors or even on other internal, transparent dividers.
- Versatility– This film can also be used for odd-shaped windows as it can be cut to any size. In addition to this, it can be used in any application- in homes or for Office Window Tinting.
- Styling– This versatile film looks very similar to a sandblasted surface or an etched one; it leaves a very attractive translucent effect on the surfaces it is applied on. You can choose from different opacities and designs based on where the glass barrier is.
- Other Features– This material is also able to hold up steam, moisture as well as extreme temperatures, which adds to its versatility. Though it allows natural light to filter through, it still permits you all the privacy you need. You can choose to apply it to just a portion of or the entire pane and you can also create patterns with it. This adds a very decorative touch to the glass surface.
- Shatter-Proof- When you apply frosted window tinting to any glass surface, it prevents the glass from shattering
- Adds Spaciousness- Many people use this material on their window panes and add curtains, blinds or drapes too. However, you have the option not to use these window treatments, and use only tinted film, it adds spaciousness to any room.
As you can see, there are a range of benefits to opting for Frosted Window Tinting in your home, office or any retail space. It is ideal for windows on exterior walls and is equally useful for internal glass dividers and doors that have glass in them. The material is very easy to clean, and as long as you get it applied from a well-established company, it can last for years without any trouble.
For more information about our excellent services, call Sydney Tint Solutions at 02 9541 2723. You can also use this online form to contact us. You are assured of the best solutions at the most cost-effective price points.